PreViser: Helping Standardize Excellence through Objective Health Measures and case acceptance
PreViser analytic software supports Group Dental Practices and Dental Service Organizations maximize the value of their investment and promote greater efficiency in your practices. PreViser’s core technology, the Oral Health Information Suite – OHIS – gives the oral healthcare professional, an easy to use, objective and reproducible way to measure, understand and communicate your patients’ oral health risk and disease level as simple numeric scores. With its secure and HIPAA compliant cloud-based chairside software resource measuring risk and severity for caries, periodontal disease and oral cancer. It’s patient-friendly, educational reports easily communicate the patient’s results and help increase treatment acceptance, compliance and satisfaction with the practice.
Benefits to Group Practices and Dental Service Organizations:
- Unprecedented access to actionable information about population oral health across multiple practice locations
- An enhanced ability to forecast treatment needs, resources and revenues for existing and new practices
- The facility to compare treatment records and claims data with OHIS clinical data to reveal and manage gaps in preventive care utilization leading to improved outcomes and gaining access to untapped revenue opportunities
- A capability to provide managers with benchmarking data and actionable intelligence across all practitioners and locations
- The power to use oral wellness as a market differentiator by means of OHIS clinical scores to measure improvements in population health over time
- Greater influence to increase leverage with dental benefit providers based on objective measures of quality
- Improved patient communication leading to greater case acceptance for prevention-oriented treatment plans, better compliance with professional recommendations and avoidance of medicolegal liability
Benefits to Patients:
- Offers a true patient-centered oral health experience as results are specific to the individual patient and based on a science-backed algorithm
- Results are immediate
- Consumer friendly, colorful reports help educate the patient about the importance of oral health and on compliance with the recommended care
- Graphs track patient progress over time serving as a motivator for the patient to remain engaged
The following institutions recommend performing risk assessments on all patients as part of the process of care
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- American Academy of Oral Medicine (AAOM)
All PreViser software is backed by peer-reviewed science, is fully HIPAA compliant and provides automated offsite backup and patient record retention. Reach PreViser at email@example.com or call 1-888-854-0007.
Sign up to Receive the Quickbyte Newsletter
Stay current with news updates from PreViser about the OHIS as well as tips on how to get the most value from PreViser products.