PreViser and Insurers
PreViser analytic software provides an objective and reproducible way for clinicians to measure and communicate patients' risk and disease level as simple numeric scores, and to track changes over time to evaluate treatment effectiveness and outcomes.
While the PreViser disease risk and severity scores are simple, their impact on benefit design and administration are profound.
- When treatment plans are based on objective evidence, consultative review is minimized. Friction with your panel is reduced.
- When a population can be sampled and characterized as to risk and disease severity, underwriting precision is possible. Annual caps become unnecessary.
- When care can be targeted based on objectively established needs, patients can receive all the care those needs dictate. True insurance policies can be offered.
- Effective plan design can be demonstrated through improvement in risk and disease scores. Plan and administration value can be demonstrated.
- When patients get information they can understand, patients are more likely to take ownership of their own health. Care costs go down.
Effective Disease Management Programs
For the first time, true Evidence Based Policies of Care can be underwritten when based on PreViser analytic software. Patients get the care they need, and payers know their benefit resources are being effectively managed by the insurer.
> more about disease management programs
Building a PreViser Pilot Program
If you are responsible for creating and administering dental benefit plans, we can help you dramatically improve your subscribers' health, while effectively targeting care resources where they will be most effective. For more information, contact Carl Loeb (CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
> more about the pilot program
Want more information about the science and technology behind PreViser?
> Sample PreViser Reports
> Peer reviewed scientific papers and information about our patent
> Power Point Presentations
> Download the technology